Hello Spring that never came,
Would we ever feel your rain
To wash away the winter’s snow
That I see through my window?
Hello birds that wouldn’t sing
A welcome song to signal Spring.
My rose garden buried deep
with my flowers still asleep.
* * *
Hello Summer lurking near
Waiting for Spring to disappear.
But Spring has yet to show his face
For Winter occupies his place.
Hello Sunshine, nice and bright
Though Winter’s clouds shadow your light
Wait…Is that a drizzle that I feel?
Yes! Spring is here! Spring is real!
By the Author. April 17th 2013
- Spring is Here (tracker1017.wordpress.com)
- The tulips are coming! The tulips are coming! (getupandwalk.wordpress.com)
- Spring is in the Air! (themanorhousebride.com)
- Celebrating Spring! (bluemountain.com)
- Three, two, none. (theartistmakena.com)